sexta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2009

I THINK ....

Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side...

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.

If my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

The higher a man gets, the smaller he seems to those who cannot fly.

Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got.

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say.

Sem comentários: